cant pay arrears

my name is steven hatcer, i am 57yrs old and disabled. i have type2 diaetes and had2 strokes 1 in2015 and 1 in2019 i can nolonger work.  I get $340 after child support garnishment for arrears only. I owe the state of N.J; ab$51,000 they take all of my tax refund. case numbers cs80801478a  cs80510706a cs90168605a and cs517119877b. I accumilated arrears while incarcerated for 40 months. I cannot live on the little money I have left over after the$640 child support garnishment.


  • Shakurah Hakim-El 
    • $100 
    • 21 hrs


Steve Hatcher 
Colonia, NJ
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more