A Fight for Justice. Hospital Negligence

My mother went to the hospital because her neighbor's house caught on fire and the flames spread to the home where my mother was living. She was bed ridden upstairs and inhaled toxic fumes from the fire before she was rescued. A family member took her to the hospital because she was coughing a lot (smoke inhaled). She was in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and she recovered after several days.

During her stay at the hospital there was a form of negligence that had caused my mother to pass away after the hospital said she was recovering and they were planning on discharging her (she was very happy about that), but something went wrong and caused her to be unresponsive and in a coma. 

I was told by a family member who is a nurse that during her visits in the ICU. The family feels it was possibly an overdoes of medication or the wrong type of medication that was given to her or massive amount of oxygen.

The family was seeking answers from the Doctors about her death and none of the doctors wanted to talk. Family is shocked and devastated. We are all hurting.
Family is seeking help to take legal actions.

We thank you in advance for your support. With your help we can bring justice to a wonderful woman that had nothing but love for everyone who passed away due to negligence by doctors.
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more