I am writing you to tell you about the amazing opportunity I have to go to England this August through December 2014! I am a 24 year old with a passion to serve God and to love others. I have always had a dream and desire to go to outside of the country to minister to various cultures, and this year God has fulfilled that dream by giving me the opportunity to do so! Every chance I get to sit down and talk with a person, I take advantage of and I can’t wait to do this in England. However, I need your help to raise the remainder of funds; $8,500.
• I am going to England with a small group of people to share the Gospel and ultimately Glorify God.
• I will be gaining hands-on experience in ministry-preaching, teaching children's clubs, discipleship, physcial labor, music ministry, encouraging pastors, street evangelism, youth rallies, door to door evangelism and much, much more!
• My desire is to go with the heart of "being a servant of Christ"
• The funds you give will cover traveling expenses, food, and a place to stay while I am in England. This is one way you can help contribute to the cause without leaving the country.
• I have felt led to go to England for some time now and I feel like God is leading me to step out in faith to go this year.
• With the money I raise, you will witness a young man's vision grow. This is my first time out of the country and I hope it will not be my last!
Other Ways You Can Help:
• I do ask for prayer. I understand that some people cannot afford to share at this time, but I do ask for prayer for safety and well being while traveling out of the country.
• Please feel free to share my story so others can help me on my way!
God bless you and thank you for your time and consideration!
- Tyler sebesta
- Anonymous Donor
- Andy Hancock
- Grace Baptist Temple In Chesapeake,Va
- Laura Hodges
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more