Visionary Catalyst. Creative Igniter. Passionate "agent of change." P3 - Peacemaker, Poet, and Photographer. I am a licensed Minister for Centers for Spiritual Living (www.csl.org) with a fire for awakening people to wholeness and their magnificence. I am launching my new Ministry and am excited about the possibilities.
I am focused on providing Peace Principles and tools to schools and businesses as well as utilizing my creativity and passion for speaking and teaching. I know that I am a bridge in Dallas and wherever I travel I am supporting people into moving into greater living by providing positive,practical spiritual tools. I love to watch people "light up" as their lives transform from taking classes and applying spiritual principles in their lives. I am also dedicated to bringing social and emotional intelligence tools to schools so every child has an opportunity to live the life of their dreams. I also provide The Connection Practice to businesses for connecting through empathy and coherence for greater communication.
I will be leading workshops and retreats that will guide people into applying spiritual principles in their lives for greater Joy, Abundance, Peace, Love and more.
I am inviting you to join me on this journey through this Go Fund Me campaign. You can make a difference with your support.
These initial funds are seeds that will be used in the following ways –
• Setting up a nonprofit, Special Focus Ministry and all of the requirements necessary and legally through Centers for Spiritual Living.
• As a certified instructor for Rasur Foundation International bringing BePeace/The Connection Practice to local schools and businesses - training staff and management.
• Publishing with Balboa Press (a self-publishing division of Hay House Publishing) my long-anticipated spoken word book, “Awakening Fire.”
• Print and Distribute my new book, “Ernie & V: Two Mystics Dancing as One” – a compilation of my photographs and quotes from one of the greatest metaphysicians, Dr. Ernest Holmes.
• Print, frame, and begin selling some of the exquisite photographs I have taken which will help create a financial foundation to support me in the early stages of building my Ministry.
In this conscious exchange of your financial support for the goods that I will gift you, you are supporting not only me but all those whose lives will be touched and transformed through my Ministry, creativity and passionate and loving presence.
With the deepest Gratitude.
Rev. Veronica Valles
You can find more information about me at - www.veronicavalles.com