TX Master Naturalist License Plate

Calling on all Texas Master Naturalists!

A campaign is being launched in order for Texas Master Naturalists and their friends to obtain an official Texas specialty license plate that will advertise the important volunteer work of the TMN which has 46 chapters (and growing)and more than 9,600 volunteers serving Texas communities. 

In order to obtain the specialty plate, a deposit of $8000 is required to begin the process of creating a Texas Master Naturalist Specialty License Plate.  The system is set up so that as soon as 800 license plates are sold, the $8000 is refunded. Because of the way the fees are structured from GoFundMe.com (5% + 2.9% + .30 per transaction for a total of 7.9% + .30 per transaction), it is believed an additional $1000 be would needed for processing for a total of nearly $9000.

Help spread the word about this campaign and donate any amount. All funds will work toward making this dream a reality. After the first 800 plates are sold, the original $8000 will be then be refunded and then invested back into the Texas Master Naturalist Program. The funds will not be returned to the donor.

The Mission of the Texas Master Naturalist program is to develop a corps of well-informed volunteers to provide education, outreach, and service dedicated to the beneficial management of natural resources and natural areas within their communities for the State of Texas.

If each TMN or friend donates $1.00, we will exceed the goal!Please support the work of the Texas Master Naturalists! If $9000 is exceeded, the additional funds will be invested back into the Texas Master Naturalist Program. Questions? You can contact Mary Pearl Meuth at [email redacted]

Allison Copony, TMN
Heartwood Chapter

Donations

 See top
  • Rene Gedaly 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Kathy Long 
    • $10 
    • 48 mos
  • Marsha Elrod 
    • $175 
    • 48 mos
  • Betty Andersen 
    • $20 
    • 49 mos
  • Allison ("Allie") Copony 
    • $30 
    • 49 mos
See all

Organizer

Allison Copony 
Organizer
Tomball, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more