!!! OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!!
Donations are Tax Deductible, TaxID: 46-0797629
Heart Felt Thank You From Sri Sai Temple
Sairam Dear devotees,
With the blessings of our beloved Baba, Sri Sai Temple would like to thank you for all your support to the Temple all these years. Without your support, we would have not been in a position to acquire a permanent place for our Temple at a very beautiful location.
Sri Sai Temple is a community Temple, run by the selfless volunteers. The Temple operates on financial donations from generous donors like you. We want to share with you on how your contributions in the year 2019 have helped the Temple to Accomplish:
- We have acquired a permanent place for our Temple (3.1 Million) with a down payment of 1.1 Million, which is a huge step.
- Successfully did Prana Prathista and concluded with Maha Mandalbhishekam Pooja with 1008 Kalasha that brought a lot of divinity to our temple.
- Successfully did Dwarakamai Baba Prana Prathista on December 7th, 2019.
- Improve the parking to accommodate as many devotees as possible.
- Add the Partition wall between Prayer Hall and Dining Hall
- Make the temple debt-free as soon as possible.
- Install solar power panels to save money on energy bills.
- As the temple belongs to the community, our temple will continue to do more community and charity services to give back to the community.
*How You Can Be Part Of It:*
We appreciate your continued financial support to the Temple. As the year comes to an end, we are reaching out to you to request for your valuable tax-deductible (Tax Id: 46-0797629) donations to Sri Sai Temple.
Please click on the below link to generously donate to improve our temple and make it debt free as soon as possible.
*Our Promise To You:*
We promise that all your donations will be used for improving the temple and serving the community.
May the blessings of our beloved Baba be always with you.
— Sri Sai Temple.
9875 Dublin Canyon Rd, Pleasanton, CA 94552
!!! JAI SAIRAM !!!
- Devaraj Thahashildar
- Thangalakshmi Sivaraj
- Ramya Krishnan