Soulshine Candles, was found burnt to the ground, unnoticed by anyone, when Kenny and Patty Lape arrived home that evening. Even though they had structure insurance, they found that personal property on shop was not included in their policy. All candle inventory, equipment and personal items, were a total loss. Any help to rebuild this small family business would be greatly appreciated.
Light your Soulshine again!
- Christina Flores
- Jen and Rach
- Kelly Pope
- Candra Jake
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more