As I am approaching my final days of nursing school and I am still in the need of tuition money. I have had two successful yard sales, and had many donations from friends and family members.
Unfortunately the school does not offer "payment plans" that are feasible for normal people. I am counting down the days left to complete my RN BSN which is August 9, 2012. I am praying on this, and feel confident that God will provide funding for this deficit in tuition. HE ALONE provides ways when the impossible is in front of us. I am truly blessed by MANY friends and family who have made contributions to my yard sales as well as private monetary donations to go toward my tuition crisis.
Donations can be made the following ways:
1. Checks payable to Baptist College of Health Sciences referencing my student ID of 13787. This can be mailed to my address of : 2980 Churchwell Drive Horn Lake, MS 38637
2. You can donate online at Paypal. My Paypal address is [email redacted]
3. Donate here online at the donation link.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I am placing my trust in God that this will work out. Please pray for me and my quest to solve my tuition crisis. Thanks for your consideration.
DonationsSee top donations
- Tuition Yard Sale
- "Whitehead Funds" Scholarship
- Tuition Yard Sale June 9, 2012
- Archview Baptist Church Scholarship
- Tameka Tunstall
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more