The Newlon family suffered a house fire on Sunday, March 9th, 2014. Thankfully, the family wasn't at home when it happened, though they were the ones to find the fire and call 911. They have lost a lot but they are thankful and counting their blessings. Many miracles have already surfaced from this -- many of their family pictures, which were in the same room as the fire, were salvaged. Their pets, though have smoke-inhalation problems were spared (they will be taken the the vet today).
They have insurance but there is so much work to be done and they have many immediate needs. To help the family, this page was created to help them get back on their feet, as well as a forum to communicate the details as they develop.
Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to visit!
The Newlon Family appreciates you!!!
DonationsSee top donations
- Ann Flaherty
- Capital City Financial Partners
- Polly Moore
- Cassie & Josh Jones
- Mitch Harville
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more