We are a vibrant church, embarking on an exciting future of serving our local community and the surrounding areas. Located three miles south of Boston in Lincolnshire, we are enriched by members of the church of different ages, stages, backgrounds and nationalities.
We're funding to expand the church and bring a community-hub to Kirton and the surrounding villages. The building will include:
- 300 Seat Auditorium
- Daily Cafe
- Kirton Library with internet cafe
- Soft Play Area
- Conference Facilities in many different size rooms
- Retail units available for local businesses to operate from.
- Offices for Church Staff and the Christians Against Poverty Debt Centre
- Facilities and Rooms for groups like The Samaritans, CAP Job Club, Kirton Friendship Club, Little Miracles Parent and Toddler Group.
HOW HAVE FUNDS BEEN USED SO FAR?
A portion of the funds raised have now been used to pay the for the architect's plans and all of the following to date:
- building proposal submitted 15th February 2016
- full planning permission granted on 31st May 2016
- lump sum payment to clear the existing site mortgage May 2017
- new building regulations payment made in July 2018
- first payment made to the builder as the safety fencing is in place and the builders are on site to begin the foundations work January 2019
We are excited to be working at the heart of our community meeting needs and closing gaps in society. The local council have suggested practical ways that we can impact and advance the local town and we are pleased to be partnering with them as we expand the community hub facilities.
Please visit our Church website: www.NLCCBoston.org.uk and like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NLCCBoston to keep up to date with this project.
As a church moving forward, impacting our community, we would be grateful for any donation. Thank You.
(If you are a UK tax payer please leave your email, so we can contact you and claim back gift aid).
(Please scroll down to see some photos of our church, the current land and the proposal)
Photos of our Current Land and Church Building
Safety Fencing Up Ready for the Foundations
Artists impressions of our new building
All Architect Rights with R J Design, Lincolnshire