battling stage 4 lung cancer

Attention: make sure to let us know which reward package you are choosing for quick shipping or if the package is even wanted. messages below will be checked daily.

I am conflicted about having to ask for help but my friends demanded that i get this going asap. per advice i removed the personal stuff.  
4/2/18
PATIENT NAME WILLIAMS, LANCE E
ORDER NUMBER C628023740
PATIENT ID 8539110
REQUESTED BY TOBIAS PEIKERT
COLLECTED 3/28/2018, 09:53
RECEIVED 3/28/2018, 10:53
REPORTED 3/29/2018, 16:11
CASE NUMBER NR-18-4893
The collected, received, and reported dates and times on the report are in the time zone of the performing location.
SCHMITZ, JOHN PERFORMING DR
This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by Mayo Clinic in a manner consistent with CLIA
requirements. 
INTERPRETATION FINDINGS
A. Adrenal Gland, Right, CT guided fine needle aspiration (smears/core biopsy):

(Positive for malignancy. Metastatic small cell carcinoma.)

Immunoperoxidase studies were performed on paraffin sections of the tissue core (block A1) using antibodies directed against the following antigens: TTF1 (SPT24), AE1/AE3, synaptophysin, chromogranin and ki67. Cells of interest are immunoreactive for all antigens tested with ki67 showing a high proliferation index. These results support the above diagnosis.
PARTICIPATED IN THE INTERPRETATION
Melanie Bois, M.D.-Pathology Fellow
REPORT ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED BY
Michael Rivera, M.D. 3-4847
I verify that I have examined all relevant slides/materials for the specimen(s) and rendered and confirmed the diagnosis.
GROSS DESCRIPTION
Received 6 alcohol-fixed smears and tissue.
Additionally, received in formalin labeled with the patient’s name and medical record number “8539110 " and labeled as
"right adrenal mass” are multiple pale tan-pink soft tissue cores and fragments, ranging from 0.1-1.5 cm in length.
Specimens are submitted en toto in cassette A1. Grossed by BW
SOURCE
A. Adrenal Gland, Right, CT guided fine needle aspiration

How it began...
feb 14th 4 am, i woke up hacking really bad and could barely breathe, my right rib cage hurt really bad. 
After things calmed down aidan made me promise him i go get checked out. we did at around 3 pm on the 14th. I was not prepared on what they would find. They found a blood clot in my right lung, a 3.5cm mass in my right lung and a 2.0cm mass in my adrenal gland above my kidney. 
they wanted to keep me but i had to get home to figure stuff out.
Feb 16th, saw a doctor for follow up who got me started on Lovenox for the blood clots and explained the seriousness of what they had found in the ct scans. I was told to go see doctors at Mayo rochester immediately.
Due to me being a single parent now I have had to juggle a lot so the soonest i was able to see the specialist was on March 7th.
Once again i was not prepared for what i was told.
so here is what i found out.... there is a 10% chance it might just be a infection, 90% chance it is stage 4 lung cancer. I am way past surgery stage he said with my only option being chemo and rad. I have a lung test on friday march 9th, pet/mri on monday march 12th, follow up on thursday march 15th and then they will schedule biopsies in April 2018 to determine what treatment,how much and were. I am holding on by a thread...(i am going to need help, i don't know how to ask. but i need funding for medical needs, child care,parking, food and gas) I have my basic bills paid but with my disability money that is all it covers. And to make things even worse our state help has basically stopped except for medical because she has been removed from the home. we went from 360 cash/270 food to just 18 dollars food help.
I need this help right away. I have one lil repair job lined up but that will only cover like one trip.
As soon as i can upload the medical paper work and legal stuff, I do have proof of everything i am saying.
I thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
Any and all funds will be used to first keep this household running/Aidan's care and to make sure i am able to get to all appointments and treatment to fight this battle. I also plan on using some of the funds to do something really special with my son to create a lasting memory.
Lance E. Williams
XENO71

Donations

 See top
  • John Morgan 
    • $50 
    • 32 mos
  • Martin Weisenbarger 
    • $75 
    • 33 mos
  • T Lars 
    • $20 
    • 34 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 34 mos
  • Eric Duderstadt 
    • $25 
    • 34 mos
See all

Organizer

Lance Williams 
Organizer
Owatonna, MN
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more