On March 9th 2018 after power outages in western Methuen, I received the news that my boyfriend's dear mother and father were rushed to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning after his mother, a person so dear to me woke up on the hall floor in a big accident, barely conscious and found enough strength to call 911 after finding her husband unresponsive. The cat, Mully was passed and the dog Roxi was brought to the animal hospital and transferred to 2 other hospitals with severe carbon monoxide poisoning and is fighting for her life. We are rooting for her. Though keeping her alive right now is extremely expensive. Joe, Carols husband and my boyfriend Justin's father did not make it and passed away Friday afternoon . Carol is stable and doing okay. Besides some heart abnormalities she is likely going to make it. She remains in the hospital and is trying to cope with the loss of her husband as well as focusing on trying to get better herself. She already has too much on her plate and the last thing Justin and I or anyone in the family would like is for her to come home to all of the financial stress of all the hospital and veterinary expenses that are accruing, on top of burying her husband. I am creating this to reach out to the community to help Carol and my family get through this nightmare with the least stress possible. Joe was such a pure and loving husband, father, grandfather and friend. I am sure most from the Methuen area are aware of this tragedy as it has been all over the news. Any donation and help that you may be able to offer would be so greatly appreciated by all of us as family. We are doing our best to get through this horrible tragedy. Thank you, from all of Joe's family.
We want to thank the Dello Russo Family as such pure family friends for accomodating Joe's Services and taking care of everything. The generosity and kindness is admirable and appreciated. We are now focused on getting Roxi home crossing our fingers that she pulls through but the Veterinanry Hospital informed us that it costs $1700 -$2000 a day for her to be there, treated a monitored. By the end of her stay that bill will be scary for the family. Any help will make a difference for us. Thank you for all the love and suport.http://www.fox25boston.com/news/methuen-couple-hospitalized-for-co-poisoning-after-running-generator-overnight-1/713697078