Hi my name is Jhoan Jimenez Molin, 24 years of age from Sydney NSW. I am currently studying my Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing.
This year I have decided to join Miss Philippines-Australia and Miss Charity Queen 2017 in the hopes to be given a chance to make a change in society. Not only have a joined for the experience and self-fulfilment but as a platform to use my voice to raise awareness of the social issues that are happening in both Australia and the Philippines, such as poverty and the insufficient access to education and medicine.
I want to be able to influence and inspire others, especially young women to be confident in their own skin. To educate and empower women to learn to love themselves for who they are - and what they are not. And if we work together, we can make that change.
All proceeds will go to the following organisations and will also contribute to points given for the crowning of Miss Charity Queen.
- Westmead Children's Hospital, Westmead NSW
- Caritas Australia (Columbian Mission Institute, Turramurra, NSW)
- Filipino-Australian Multi-Purpose Centre, Rooty Hill, NSW
- St John's Ambulance, NSW
- The Returned Services LEague (RSL) of NSW
- The Royal Australian Navy
- Manila City Libraries (City & Selected Provincial Schools)
-Pagkain Foundation (Provides milk/food to the malnourished children of Manila)
- Hospicio De San Jose ( Home of abadoned children, elderly and disabled people)
- Technological University of the Philippines
- Luntiang Foundation
- House of Angels (Foundation for abandoned newly born babies)
- Ginintuang Tagumpay Foundation of the Philippines
- Philippine National School for the Deaf and Blind, Pasay
- Tahanang Walang Hagdanan (House with no Steps)
- Manila Boys Town, Marikina
- Philippines National Red Cross
- Hiyas ng Pilipinas (Maila Street kids Dance Troupe Scholarships)
If you believe in the cause and have thought of contributing to the community but not sure how, here is your chance :) Doesn't matter how big or small, every donation will make a difference.
- Si Pogi
- Peter Tran
- Dinh Pham
- Ashif Ali
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more