We're visiting Ireland for eight days, where we'll play several concerts, tour ancient castles, spend time in Dublin, and more. Scroll to the end of this message to see everything - it's going to be an amazing experience!
Former Orchestra Director, Mr. Thorgaard, now works in travel and has put this tour together. He has done a fantastic job of including every possible expense in the package and negotiating the best pricing available.
Even so, the cost per student is about $3,500, and we need your help!
Donate directly to the student of your choice by choosing their name from the Wish List. Your donation will go entirely to the child you choose. If you want to contribute to the general fund (split equally among all students), just click the Donate Now button and don't select a Wish List item.
Thank you so much for your help! We're looking forward to making great memories that will last a lifetime, and it will be because of you!
A little housekeeping: Your donation will be deposited directly into a special account set up for this campaign, and the Orchestra Parents Board will ensure that all monies are assigned to the correct student. Payments will be made to the travel agency, Travel Connection, and the students will never have the money in-hand.
• Services of a professional Irish driver/guide
• Airfare and ground transportation
• Accommodations in first class hotels for 8 nights
• All meals
• Wauwatosa East Orchestra tour T-shirt
• Tips and taxes
• Travel Insurance through TravelGuard
•Concerts: Killarney (St. Brendan’s College & St. Brigid’s School); Dublin (Artane School)
St. Johns Castle, Limerick
• Cliffs of Moher
• Bunratty Folk Park & Banquet
• Killarney & the Ring of Kerry
• Dance instruction + Musicians Killarney
• Blarney Castle & Woolen Mills
• Pub-style music session with students & Irish musicians
• Cobh Heritage Museum
• The Rock of Cashel
• Karaoke Party
• Panoramic tour of Dublin: Dublin Castle, Phoenix Park, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trinity College & The Book of Kells, shopping on Grafton Street
- Brad and Jenny Rosenbaum
- Ken & Marilyn Kautzer
- Brooke and Paul Meitz
- Laura Chidester
- mary sevenz
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more