Check out our website!
Like us on Facebook!
Join our community!
Help us build InClusion Clubhouse
The San Fernando Valley needs a recreational facility for families of children, teens, and young adults with special needs.
FACT #1: 1 in 5 Children in the U.S. has a Developmental Disability. This includes everything from mild speech to severe devlopmental delays, autism, cerebral palsy, etc.
Hi, I'm Linda B. Hall,the mother of a developmentally delayed 16 year old girl with Cerebral Palsy named Djanai, a typically abled 7 year old girl Djaeda, and a typical 6 year old boy, Djordan. As a family it has been a challenge to find activities in which the whole family could participate in, so I decided to create a place where we could include activities for everyone.
FACT #2: Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 40 boys.
WHAT IS INCLUSION CLUBHOUSE ?
-a nonprofit organization that focuses on creating universally accessible centers that will cater specifically to the needs of the least abled bodied person while focusing on the needs of the family as a whole.
- a center that will provide programs and support services to special needs families. Connect parents and siblings with other families from diverse backgrounds who share similar experiences.
- In addition to assisting individuals with special needs, the ClubHouse enriches it's vast network of volunteers by enabling them to reap the rewards of selfless giving.
FACT #3: It is estimated that 764,000 children and adults in the U.S. manifest one or more symptoms of Cerebral Palsy.
**We need $500,000 to open inClusion ClubHouse**
- Rent for a year approximately $175,000 for up to 7,700sf. (This number could be much lower if someone is willing to donate space at a discounted rate)
- Renovations approximately $100,000 for accessibility and safety upgrades. (This could be less if we have a contractor willing to donate service hours, labor or materials)
- Equipment and furnishings $100,000 for specialized equipment & rooms. (This could be less if we have someone willing to sponsor equipment)
- Operational Expenses & Staffing $125,000 (Donate your time and services to bring this number down)
Our goal is to raise a year's worth of expenses so that we can open and focus on outreach, services and programs to make sure that we are providing our families with everything they need and not on how we will pay the rent.
DonationsSee top donations
- Brittany Daniel
- elgin walker
- Carolina Burgos
- Felismina Andrade
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more