Christmas Morning House Fire -Total Loss



Jason (36) and his wife Cheryl (32) had a devastating house fire Christmas morning. They have 4 daughters Ashley (13), Ariel (12), Alivia (9), and Alexis (6).


The family had just finished opening Christmas presents when a fire started in the chimney from the fire place. Within minutes the fire spread through the attic and consumed their home. Fortunately everyone made it out safely. However they were only able to grab a few items on their way to safety. Their house is a total loss including all of their Christmas presents!


The Green family is originally from Goodrich, MI but now live in Cadillac, MI. Jason is a disabled veteran who served 10 years in the Army and did 2 tours in Afghanistan. Any donations would truly be appreciated to help them rebuild their life!! Thank you!
  • Steve and Nancy Thumser 
    • $100 
    • 96 mos
  • carrie vanderhoff 
    • $50 
    • 96 mos
  • Dana Green 
    • $50 
    • 96 mos
  • Bob Tachick 
    • $25 
    • 96 mos
  • Megan and Kenny McKinnon  
    • $50 
    • 96 mos
See all

Organizer

Andrea McDunnah 
Organizer
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more