Visit Yellow House Website:
Some information taken from their website:
Yellow House is a community based multi-disciplinary child development service organization that provides education, therapeutic services and outreach to children with disabilities and their families with the fundamental belief that communication is a basic human right that should be accessible and achievable by all.
1. To offer free or affordable (re)habilitation and educational support services to individuals with disabilities.
2. To work within existing community infrastructure to provide speech-language and other rehabilitation services as an integral component (rather than an add-on) of education and care for individuals with disabilities.
3. To provide access to books and other resources, and create locally produced education materials to individuals, families and teachers who work with children with disabilities.
4. To organize trainings in communication related topics to support the professional development of teachers, carers, parents, health care workers and other related rehabilitation professionals.
5. To support the growth of the speech language therapy profession in East Africa so that more children can receive communication disability services.
Feel Free to Contact me with any other questions you might have!
Email: [email redacted]
Phone: [phone redacted]
Either way I will get back to you ASAP!
DonationsSee top donations
- Daniel Smyth
- Jim Meaney
- Jess&Taylor cox
- Rosemary Neeley
- tavia driscoll
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more