At 3:14 am on Christmas Morning, Rich and I received a phone call we never could have imagined. My in laws house, the house Rich grew up in had caught fire. We arrived within minutes to find out Judy, Rich's mom, had been taken to CMC with severe burns sustained while getting everyone from the burning house. Richard, Rich's dad, was taken to CMC to be checked as he did have some effects of smoke inhalations. Thankfully, their son Jordan was unharmed and their other son Justin was not in the house. As we watched the first responders work to extinguish the flames, we struggled for words as we hugged and consoled each other. Unfortunately, Richard and Judy did not have homeowners insurance due to financial restraints and the house is not in any condition to be rebuilt. At this point, we are asking for monetary donations to help the family rebuild and replace everything they have lost. We are also struggling as Jordan is autistic and is having an incredibly difficult time understanding that everything he owned is now gone. All donations will be used to get the family back on their feet.