House fire leaves 3 homeless

On October 14th, an electrical fire had ignited leaving nothing behind, but charred cement blocks on a home in Jamaica. Thankfully, nobody was home. Unfortunately, all 3 household members including a 12 year old have been left with nothing except the clothes on their backs.

We are desperately, seeking financial assistance for the purchase of building materials to help rebuild this home, but encounter financial set backs due to Covid-19 and other financial restraints.

We acknowledge that these are trying times worldwide and would greatly appreciate any amount of contributions.

We continue to find strength in all your love and support and look forward to helping our loved ones at slowly restarting a bit of normalcy.
Thank you and God bless you all.


  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo


Jeanne Cielle Romero 
Mississauga, ON
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more