Our best friend Gary Bianconi survived 2 devastating major surgeries during XMAS & New Years 2013 (legs & heart), but his recovery is too slow. He needs our help to heal properly. Stress and bills are piling up, basic care and treatments are lacking. He requires support and money to tackle all the recovery expenses. Let's help him power up to his healthy, productive, healer-guy self.
Sadly, Gary is in danger of needing more major surgeries on his legs if he doesn't start getting the support and healthy environment he urgently needs to heal properly. Fortunately he CAN AVOID additional surgeries if we help him acquire the proper care in time.
"¨"¨For four decades Gary has been a compassionate healer for so many of us, and animals too. He's makes us laugh, feel safe and feel loved. Gary lives in gratitude and he always chooses Love. If you know Gary, I'll bet he's been there for you in big miraculous and small ways. No doubt he holds a precious place in your heart. Someone you're always glad to see, a special treasure who makes you feel special.
Gary is happiest being the giver, but for now, he needs to be the receiver for awhile.
"¨"¨It will take a village to pull this off and so I am asking that we all become Gary's village of support in whatever ways we are each able. Financial support is super important. I've also included others ways to creatively help too. Gary will appreciate every single donation and offer of support. Here are some of the current best ways to help:
1) Make a donation. Whether big or small, everything adds up. And if you are able, please consider donating an amount each month throughout his 6-8 month recovery period.
2) Spread the word far and wide with the link to the 'Heal Gary Campaign.' Please share your favorite "Gary story" with your friends and family and express why Gary is so worth healing with our care and support. Share it on your facebook, call friends, start your own email campaign to direct people to Gary's campaign page . . . every bit helps!
3) You can send him various supplements, vitamins, probiotics, enzymes, vitamineral greens, power 3 greens, E3Live, or gift cards to grocery stores, natural foods stores, Trader Joes, Costco, Target, etc. Contact me for what's needed when, and where to send your gifts.
4) If it's your thing, you could provide physical therapy, bodywork, energy work, eft, body code, emotion code, or other healing modalities. Massage is especially needed for his legs, chest and back several times per week.
* * * Gary is currently near Sacramento in Elk Grove, CA.
5) Yoga, Tai chi, or Chi Gong classes
6) Provide organic produce, especially leafy greens. Alkalizing, Heart Healthy organic meals delivered several times per week.
7) Help Gary find a healthy home where he can fully recover: a furnished, easy care, low stress, single story home with utilities included, for either no charge for 6-8 months or at a very minimal cost . . . preferably in the Bay Area, CA, or in the Mt Shasta, CA area.
Let's all "imagine" Gary in our mind's eye as a picture of health. And as our prayers of support are answered for him, we hope he will once again offer his special brand of healing energy later on this year.
Thank you so much for contributing to Gary's Healing Journey!!!
Bodhi (( aka mackenzie jordan ))
- Mike and Debbie Eagle Point, Oregon
- Karen Lane
- Lance Groody
- Sharon Cary