Gresham Home Fire

Early on Tuesday morning (August 22nd), Scott and Stephanie Gresham's home burned to the ground.  They lost everything ... from photos of the children to memorabilia and clothes.

When the fire was first reported early on Tuesday morning, neighbors thought it was a brush fire.  Once they realized that it was the Gresham's home, it was fully engulfed - the roof had collapsed and the flames had spread to the entire structure.

Thankfully, no one was home at the time of the fire ... Scott and Stephanie were away and their kids were at school and stationed in Georgia.

The devastation of the fire was complete.  The investigation is ongoing.  They only have a couple changes of clothes.  Please help them get a fresh start and bridge the gap with insurance.


 See top
  • Jackie Barker 
    • $75 
    • 43 mos
  • Chris Smith 
    • $50 
    • 43 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $250 
    • 43 mos
  • Justin Hopkins 
    • $75 
    • 43 mos
  • Sheila Eads 
    • $120 
    • 43 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Evin Garro 
Watertown, WI
Scott Gresham 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more