In addition to FDV's health outreach, this toy drive continues to help our anchor project, “El Colegio Cavalotto,” a school for children with special needs.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support the following:
1. Felix Te Ama Holiday Bash: Three festive events hosted by FDV; where holiday cheer and a gift-giving activation take place. Over 500 children will receive the one gift they wait for all year (all events take place on December 25th, 2017).
2. Food and Shelter: The very basics; such as pampers, baby bottles, clothing, etc. are desperately needed to accommodate over 500 children living in the Dominican Republic with poverty conditions.
3. Supplies and Medicine: Newer versions of HIV Antiviral Medicines and the amounts to administer such are much in need of funding.
4. Early Education ART Programs: Children living with HIV and or Aids don't express themselves freely. They feel tainted and often alone; through our “Taller Creativo” hosted by ART. and LINKS Consulting these children are given a healthy outlet to express themselves.
7 Ways to Donate
1. Social Media SHARING: Every time someone shares our post, we will donate $1.00 on behalf of the person who shared the post.
2. $25 gift donation receive a Fundacion De Valle Cap.
3. $50 gift donation receive a Fundacion De Valle Cap + T-Shirt.
4. $100 gift donation receive a Fundacion De Valle Cap + T-Shirt + a chance to win a three day 4-night stay in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
5. $300 gift donation receive a Fundacion De Valle Cap + T-Shirt + a chance to win a three day four night in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic + a Mini Sculptor signed Daniel Sanseviero.
6. $1000 gift donation receive a Fundacion De Valle Cap + T-Shirt + a Mini Sculptor signed Daniel Sanseviero and a
DonationsSee top donations
- Catalina Fumero
- Robert Norris
- Maria Posner
- Alicia McCormack Malavé
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more