I have been accepted to Staff the Harvest School of Missions in Pemba, Mozambique Africa this summer. I will be there from June through Novermber. That is six months and I am excited and filled with joy at the thought that I will have the opportunity to serve the very poor: the destitute, the lost, the broken and the forgotten this summer.
So I am excited to be going to live, love and learn from the poor by :
· -Attending a missionary training school with Mozambican pastors and leaders
· -Being trained by Heidi and Rolland Baker and other international ministers and missionaries
-Going on extended evangelistic outreaches in local bush areas
· -Living with hundreds of children and experience the Father's heart.
· -Gaining understanding of how to minister cross-culturally
· -Getting practically equipped for the physical challenges of third-world nations
· -Living with a company of abandoned, holy and whole-hearted lovers at the Iris Ministries Village of Joy in Pemba, Mozambique
This cost will cover all of my flights, I am asking for your financial support and fervent prayer as begin to prepare for this season in my life. Anything helps from $1.00 to $7,000.00 and is equally appreciated.
DonationsSee top donations
- Tammy Vasek
- Emily Frye
- Ashley Smith
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more