Every young boys dream is to one day play in a youth World Series; these 14 young men today have realized their dreams. Through hard work and dedication, this team has accomplished that goal and has earned a position in the 2014 Cal Ripken World Series Tournament on August 8 - 16 in Aberdeen, Maryland.
This is where you come in, family, friends, and supporters. Will you help these talented boys, their families, and coaches with travel expenses? Any and every donation is so greatly appreciated!
ROAD TO THE WORLD SERIES:
* The first week in July, in the Connecticut State Tournament in Shepaug, CT, they gave it their all in order to be crowned 2014 Connecticut State Champions, earning them a position in the New England Regional State Tournament.
* In the New England Regional State Tournament in Dover, New Hampshire, these young men brought there A game to the field as they played in a double elimination tournament against other regional states (New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island) to be crowned the 2014 New England Cal Ripken Regional Champions and advance the Cal Ripken World Series in Aberdeen, Maryland during the week of August 8-16.
We cannot forget a shout out to the parents and families of these young boys who have brought them to practices and games, and cheered their hearts out for these boys every step of the way.
Lastly, the three great little batboys that supported this team throughout every tournament and cheered the boys on in the dugout, Tyler, Joe, Nick.
- 2014 Al Leonard Jimmy Fund Tournament Champions
- 2014 CT District Champions
- 2014 Connecticut 12U State Champions
- 2014 New England Cal Ripken Regional Champions
Next Stop Cal Ripken World Series...........
GO TEAM DANBURY HATTERS 12U TRAVEL BASEBALL!!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Follow our team on Game Changer https://gc.com/search:
Danbury Youth baseball Hatters 12U
Follow our teams journey at the World Series through this live stream link from SFMSports.net!
Danbury Youth Baseball Association
501c(3) status organization.
- Mary McFarland
- Brian Dennis
- Ken Brennan
- Diane Mancini
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more