We will be travelling troughout Rwanda for 10 days visiting different memorials, prisons, refugee camps, government centers & leaders, and national parks.
The cost of the trip is $3,800 which will cover round-trip airfare, lodging and ground transportation in Rwanda,
meals, museum/park/memorial admission fees, trip insurance, tips for tour guides, and miscellaneous expenses.
Any amount you can give towards this endeavor will be greatly appreciated! Once I have more details about the trip I will update this page with them.
This is a simple itenerary for now:
Day 1: Visit Kigali Genocide Memorial and the UN peacekeepers memorial.
• Day 2: Nyamata Church memorial where more than 10,000 people were slaughtered, as well as visit to the millennial village center and a reconciliation village.
• Day 3: Prison visit
• Day 4: Akagera National Park
• Day 5: Sunday in Kigali
• Day 6: Murambi Genocide Memorial
• Day 7: Visit Damas (Gisimba Orphanage director), MindLeaps (center for dance and educational programs for Rwanda street children), and TIG Prison Labor
• Day 8: Visit Presidential compound and talk with strategic planners, visit US Embassy to meet with Ambassador, and visit with Pastor Seraya.
• Day 9: Muhama Refugee Camp
• Day 10: Village Cow distribution before climbing on the plane.
Thank you in advance!
- Kelly Keena
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more