Benjamin’s Hematologist at Phoenix Children’s Hospital is truly incredible, but before we commit to putting him on a medication for the next two years, we are seeking a second opinion from the specialists at Boston Children’s Hospital. However, this will cost us a lot of money out of pocket.
If the doctors in Boston agree with the treatment plan that we have laid out for Benjamin, we would feel SO much more confident in starting his medication. But if they present another option, we would love to hear what they feel is best for our son.
Ultimately, we know that God is sovereign and we can rest in the truth that He already knows how this will unfold. Our hope and our peace come from Him alone.
Please be praying for wisdom as we strive to make the very best decision for our baby boy, and if you feel led to give, we appreciate every donation. Thank you for helping us carry this burden, and for walking along side us through this trial.
DonationsSee top donations
- Jackie Hall
- Esther Perez
- Deanna Herrmann
- Kerry Stroh
- Darlene Mattausch
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more