On Easter Sunday, 2019, baby Thiago fell in a hole that contained toxic chemicals. No one knew what kind of toxics but it smell like gasoline. 2 year old Thiago and his family headed to their friend’s home after having attended morning church service. Thiago’s family and friends were going to gather to celebrate Easter. The family arrived to their destination. Once there his mother unbuckled him from his car seat and let him out of the car. As his mom momentarily turned her back to bring down the Easter baskets for the children she heard a loud noise. She described it like a rock falling into deep water. She quickly looked around for Thiago but he was not in sight. Suddenly she heard her baby screaming. The mother rushed to where the screams of horror were coming from and saw her baby boy in the bottom of hole grasping for his life. The boy had fallen into an open cesspit and was completely cover in an oily substance that smelled like gasoline. Thiago’s mother and aunt began to scream for help. Neighbors came to Thiago’s aid; however, the hole was too narrow for most to jump in and pull him up. Everyone did what they could to try to help but to no avail. Suddenly, a thinly built young man jumped in with no regard for his own safety and lifted the boy up to the arriving Emergency personnel. Thiago was conscious and crying for his Mother when the Emergency personnel got ahold of him and quickly rushed to the hospital. Upon arriving to the hospital, Thiago’s little heart stopped and was resuscitated using CPR. He continues at the Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles in critical condition. Please, help keep Thiago’s mother by his side by donating to this fund in this, their time of need.