Bagley House Fire Destroyed Everything

On July 2nd, 2014 - the Bagely family was packing for a weekend getaway for Leah's Birthday and The 4th of July when they found their sofa on fire. The best they can tell, their cat knocked a small candle from the coffee table onto the sofa and it caught fire. Fortunately, Austin, baby Tucker, Leah and their fur babies got out safely.....however in addition to their home being a total loss (per the Fire Department) they have lost all of their belongings. While material posessions can be replaced and memories will forever linger.......we all know some of those "material memories" being gone have created a great deal of hurt! 

Lets pull together and show the Bagely family love and support. If you feel so inclined please consider donating and helping them rebuild their lives, every dollar helps! Also......if you dont mind, taking a couple minutes to share this page on your facebook......Thank you!

"The Lord is Close to the Broken Hearted, He Rescues Those Whos Spirits are Crushed" Psalms 34:18
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 87 mos
  • Eric & Angela Tonnemacher 
    • $100 
    • 89 mos
  • Sam & Michele Browning 
    • $100 
    • 90 mos
  • John & Nancy Pratt  
    • $100 
    • 90 mos
  • Catalyst Church 
    • $500 
    • 90 mos
See all


Leah Bagley 
Cambridge, VT
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more