We are currently housed inside of one of our constituent churches. However, this situation is not permenant and we are looking to get a new building in order to better serve our students, as well as provide more opportunities for new students to enroll. We believe that all students deserve an academically competitive and spiritually sound education that should not be limited due to limited building space. For this reason we have entacted an "Alcy 5.0" plan:
1. Securing Financial Support - We must secure financial support from church constituents and donors alike to purchase a facility and help families in need cover tuition costs.
2. Securing Personal Support - Individuals are being asked to step up and personally support the campaign
3. Securing Social Support - Please spread the word using #RebuildingAlcyAcademy
4. Securing a New Building - A new building is needed to house our students, in order to do this we must have funds,
5. Securing Higher Enrollment - This can only be done in a new building, with support from sponsors like you!
So please join us in our mission to provide great education to the city of Memphis. Donate whatever you can, our students, staff and parents will all be grateful!