I have known Rachael “since I can remember.” If you know Rachael, you likely know some of these truths:
1. She is a peaceful person, but she is fiercely determined.
2. She does her homework and will find out the best solution to her own problem or yours if you let her help you.
3. She ALWAYS wants to help. She has tireless energy to dedicate to those that she loves including her beautiful daughters, Jasmyne and Jordyn, and her sweet sidekick, Marc. She has committed herself for years to fundraising for Juvenile Diabetes, Operation Christmas Child and other organizations, and quietly helped out many friends when they needed financial assistance.
4. She is a TRENDSETTER. Whether it was her Guess bib overalls, Swatches or Jelly shoes, Rachael was always ahead of the rest of us, and she still is. One of the reasons Rachael is pursuing treatment at the Riordan Clinic in Kansas is in the hopes that not only will these therapies help her, but that through her own success she can help to provide new avenues of treatment/cures to other cancer patients.
Your donation will go to pay for life changing treatment for Rachael. Please give from the heart and know that she appreciates your efforts on behalf of herself, her family, and all of the cancer patients who are waiting for a cure.
- Sue Tangen
- John Moore
- Heidi Gage and Eric Kronebusch
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more