Bronx Fire Leaves Family Homeless

The fire started at 5:30 am. Tuesday January 2nd in a furniture store in the four-story building in East Tremont & Commonwealth Avenue. This fire was disastrous leaving everyone homeless. 17 people were injured. The fire had caused to spread upstairs throught the rest of the building. My Aunt and Uncle had smoke coming into their apartment while hurrying trying to get my 7 year old little cousin and newborn cousins coats on to rush out the building. They have literally nothing but besides what they left the apartment in. My uncle went back in to help get his grandma and uncle who live in another apartment as well in the building. At this point ANYTHING i mean ANYTHING is acceptable. We are grateful for anything that will be given to us. May you please help my family through this time. Please contact me through messenger if wanted more information.

Donations ()

  • Yvette Headley 
    • $100 
    • 27 mos
  • jamie depew 
    • $50 
    • 27 mos
  • Shannon King 
    • $50 
    • 28 mos
  • Kelly Lucchesi 
    • $20 
    • 28 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 28 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Meleidis Hernandez-Salas 
Organizer
Bronx, NY
Belinda Hernandez 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more