1. My apartment building caught on fire.
2. My wonderful, sweet, blind puppy Penny died in my arms, likely from a congenital brain tumor (due to inbreeding in a puppy mill).
3. My dad's cancer came back (he's doing great now!)
4. I broke my leg while walking Shai, the pup I adopted a few months after Penny died. Shai was deaf and blind in one eye, and getting on in years.
5. Because of the broken leg, I couldn't walk for two months, and my mom had to come out to take care of me. Even now, I have daily pain from the broken bone and the metal rods and pins keeping it all together.
6. After only six months with my wonderful, amazing dog Shai, he died in my arms after having a stroke.
It was quite year (there was more, but I hit the major high/low-lights). For the past six months or so, things have been looking up. And then yesterday, I got offered a job that is perfect for me! I just need money to get myself down there. So help out a nice person who tries always to do nice things. Spread some karmic love!
(Shai after I got home from the hospital after breaking my leg.)
DonationsSee top donations
- Another amazing friend!
- michelle k
- Tina Liebelt
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more