More devastating than the loss of their possessions was the loss of their beloved pets, which they are struggling to deal with right now.
The family remains eternally grateful that Katie and Brian are safe and were not at home, where there would've been little chance of escape from the top apartment, which was engulfed in flames.
Many people have asked how they can help, so I've started this page. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer this wonderful couple.
DonationsSee top donations
- Steven Dembow
- East Derry Memorial School Staff
- Diane Arrato Gavrish
- JoAnne Belanger
- nazira& walter wightman
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more