Here are a few facts about our trip:
1) We are excited. Boom.
2) The oppurtunity for this trip arose through our church, Coronado Baptist Church.
3) We have been praying for this for over 5 months.
4) The trip will be October 11-21 and we will be stationed out of the city of Pokhara, Nepal.
5) This is not solely a medical missions trip. We will be doing Evangelism, Health Care, Haircuts for women, skits, teaching bow and arrow, and giving clean water.
6) We will be hiking through the Himalayas from village to village setting up shop and living out of what we carry on our backs. As the the great Jack Black once said, "Because you're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore."
7) Our main outreach will be to Communists, Buddhists, & Hindus.
To those of you who are even considering donating to help send Megan and I on such a great oppurtunity to serve, we ask that you pray to do so. We also ask that even if you cannot give, to pray for us, the entire group going and that the people we are able to serve will have their hearts opened to the wonderful news that we come to bring.
We also ask that you sit down, take a look, and once you decide to give, to do so as generously as you can! :)
- Ann and Shawn Parker
- Patrick Leong
- Akins Family
- En Joy
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more