Wilson Fire Recovery

While everyone might be celebrating this 4th of July, I'm going to try and avoid the smell of fire. On June 28th I heard a knock on my door with my brother telling me to get out, his room was on fire. A pop and a circuit breaker trip a few minutes before just made sense.

Remaining calm, grabbing my shoes and keys I go downstairs not knowing that was the last I'll see nearly everything in that room. My dad is in the living room as I ask him to turn everything off and get outside and I can see the shock had already settled into my mother.

Scott had already called it in, had a flashlight and was getting out. We all watched from across the street with neighbors and friends who came by to support us. Thank God for family and friends.

For those who know me understand how stubborn I am and that I never ask for help. Anyone who knows my mother knows she helps everyone with whatever she can. Even over the last two days while we have to remove nearly everything from the house she's putting items aside to donate to others.

I'm asking for help for her. To try to avoid putting a large dent in her retirement. I was raised by the most loving parents anyone could hope for and Karma you better be out there. The amount is for damages and replacement of what was lost.   There is no insurance to cover any of the damages.
Stoneham Patch Article

  • Ed and Stacey Curley 
    • $200 
    • 58 mos
  • Dan Misner 
    • $100 
    • 58 mos
  • Diane Trask McCue 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
  • The Buckley's 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 58 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Michael J. Wilson 
Stoneham, MA
William Wilson