Casting Society Cares and Actors Pro Expo are hosting Meals-4-Monologues in a Hybrid format. On Saturday February 12th 2022, casting directors and agents from the US will be available online, and those from the UK will be in-person in London.
Donations from performers to support a food drive for regional food banks are welcomed, but not required.
Please note that an application or donation is NOT a confirmation that you have a slot. Only those contacted and given a specific time slot will be seen. Please do not email us about your application. We will contact you if you have been selected. Successful actors will be notified on Wednesday February 2nd 2022.
Key information for those who are selected:
• To participate online, you will require a device with uninterrupted internet access.
• You will have up to three minutes in the room.
• You should prepare a one-minute contemporary monologue that showcases you as a performer.
• Your online casting profile will be given to the casting directors.
• You will not receive in advance any details of the casting directors who you will be performing to, but we will send you a list after your performance.
• Have fun and enjoy yourself!
• If you can, please donate any amount on our Go Fund Me UK or Go Fund Me US pages.
- Matt Wake
- Kirsty Howe
- Elizabeth McNally
- Barbara Quilliam
- Stacey Devonport
The Trussell Trust
Donations eligible for Gift Aid.