Early Friday evening, after receiving his propane delivery at his new acreage, Ian Skerry suffered a massive catastrophe. There had been unseen complications and explosion happened from within the house. Blowing him out of his house and engulfing the entire home in flames.
After being taken to hospital, it appears that he is in good health despite it all. 1st degree burns on his lower legs and minor injuries. That being said, he has lost everything. His home, his cats, his clothes, EVERYTHING. For the time being he will be staying with Heather, his sister.
While insurance will take care of some, it will not help in the costs of extra food, travel, mental health care, or any extra costs associated with helping him get back on his feet.
Our goal is to help Ian feel normal after a devastating blow(no pun intended) as well as help his sister ensure she is not at loss while Ian recovers mentally and physically.
Please help support by donating anything you can, it is appreciated.