Family Displaced due to fire

I am the owner of the home in PSN that caught on fire on 180th street. Thankfully everyone got out of the house unharmed. We had roofers working on the house and somehow their equipment exploded and the entire side of the house caught on fire. I had just rented the house to a wonderful family on 09/01/18. The renter is a nurse at Kendall Regional Hospital and she is a single mom with 3 teen age kids. They lost all their belongings, including clothing, furniture and momentos. This family needs help.... The Red Cross has stepped in to help them for tonight. I would like to help this family get back on their feet as they are officially homeless. Any suggestions and assistance is welcomed.
  • Palenzuela Family 
    • $200 
    • 37 mos
  • Bobby Suarez  
    • $25 
    • 37 mos
  • Michele Thune 
    • $500 
    • 37 mos
  • Angela Pavlock  
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Mercy Sierra 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer

Adriana Gonzalez 
Organizer
Hialeah, FL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more