Lost everything in house fire

On Tuesday august 29th our friend Ike, his mother and his son Ike jr were woken up at 2 in the morning to flames. The fire was caused by an electrical panel that was bad. They lost everything to the fire, clothes, valuables, keepsakes, recently purchased school supplies and memories. Ike is a single dad who works very hard, He has never asked for help but is always offering it to others, which is why we are doing this for him. Anything helps, a little bit from everyone can go a long way for this family who had what they needed and watched it all be taken away. We would like to raise enough for them to get some new clothes and school supplies and have some food money. They were also lucky enough to save their dog Ringo who will also need food. We know everyone is going through something which is why every cent will be greatly appreciated. We thank you in advance for anything you can do to help us help them in this awful and unexpected time of need.


 See top
  • Shawn Payan 
    • $60 
    • 43 mos
  • Penny & Kevin Camp  
    • $50 
    • 43 mos
  • Joseph Sslazar 
    • $300 
    • 43 mos
  • Kirsten & Mitch Muller 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
  • Tony Englert 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Shane Chiq 
Western Hills, CO
Ike Gonzales 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more