House Fire Family in Need

My father, stepmother, two neices, and two nephews experienced a terrible loss due to a house fire that started due to a faulty outlet in my nephews room. Thankfully everyone made it out safely except for a couple of thier pets. The fire took everything in the boy's room and covered the entire rest of the house with smoke damage. We are all coming together to try and help them as much as we can to help them get back on their feet. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Donations

 See top
  • Sandusky Middle School Volleyball Team 
    • $130 (Offline)
    • 41 mos
  • Interdenominational ministerial  
    • $500 (Offline)
    • 41 mos
  • C4 Ministries 
    • $50 (Offline)
    • 41 mos
  • Mickey Mart Sunshine Foundation  
    • $250 (Offline)
    • 41 mos
  • Henry And Wendy  
    • $200 (Offline)
    • 41 mos
See all

Organizer

Andrea Warren 
Organizer
Sandusky, OH
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more