On March 5th at 3:00 a.m our family home caught on fire while my grandbabies, my husband, son, daughter-in-law and her sister and I slept.. We were awakened by my daughter-in-law yelling that we needed to get out! My grandbabies were the first to go out a kitchen window. Once everyone was out I found myself trapped inside unable to find a way out. That was when a Harris County Sherrif named Roberto Martinez came and got me out of my burning house. We are all so grateful for him and grateful to be alive.