Personal Emergency: House Fire

Dear community, my name is Gabriel Erives and I am raising money for my grandparents and cousin who lost their home this past Friday on December 4, 2020. It is said that there was a breaker misfire that started in the room on the very left of the house that led to the whole house and side porch to burn completely. These next few photos are the aftermath of what was left, I thank God every day that nothing happened to them although they did lose 2 four-legged friends.  We want to thank all of you, our friends, family and our local community for all the help.   100% of the funds are going to my grandparents and my cousin.  Any Donation Will Be Appreciated 

53117224_1607404000599924_r.jpeg53117224_1607404021359013_r.jpeg53117224_1607404037768130_r.jpeg53117224_1607404051785834_r.jpeg53117224_1607404065147232_r.jpeg

Donations

  • Zoe Gutierrez 
    • $25 
    • 26 d
  • Sabrina Verdoza 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Sammi Zunich 
    • $20 
    • 1 mo
  • Angelia Longoria 
    • $25 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer

Gabriel Erives 
Organizer
Chaparral, NM
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more