On the evening of Thursday, February 27th, 2014...Chris and Mindy Stewart lost everything but the clothes on their and their childrens' backs in a house fire. They all are okay and very blessed to be alive. Mindy was home alone and sleeping when the smoke detectors woke her to smoke coming from the 2nd floor of their home. They live in Kevil, Kentucky and we are 12 hours away in North Carolina where they also have many friends and family who want so much to help. I felt that this was the most feasible course of action to be able to get them what they will need in the days, weeks and months to come.
If you have questions, I have been able to answer most of what is being asked so that they can focus on dealing with the scene there at home. I can be reached on Facebook as Steve N Ashley Rosser. I receive messages and answer promptly. Thank you for visiting and any contribution you may be able to make. God Bless you all!
The Stewart Family
DonationsSee top donations
- Harry Beemiller
- Momma and Daddy
- cory and heather coe
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more