Alexander School Family - Fire victims

Last night a fire broke out in Duncan on Dingwall st. One of our Alexander families lived there and lost everything. The youngest boy Vincent was airlifted to Childrens Hospital in Vancouver and is in a medically induced coma. He has been severely burned and other 2 siblings Mathias and Cleo had smoke inhalation (they are doing good). The family will need our help. Mom Kathleen is with Vincent in Vancouver (and unable to keep working) while the other 2 kids are with family in the Cowichan Valley. It will be a long process of recovery for the entire family and as they begin rebuilding it will be a difficult task. Please consider helping this family. Your donation is much appreciated

  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  • Dorothy Whittome 
    • $200 
    • 1 mo
  • Nancy A Dower 
    • $200 
    • 1 mo
  • Anne Jarvis 
    • $35 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Christine Gagnon 
Organizer
Duncan, BC
Kathleen August 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more