On February 2nd, 2014 at approximately 7pm, while watching the Superbowl, my very good friend, Erik Pacheco and his family were forced to evacuate their house, as they watched everything they had worked for become engulfed in flames. Erik, His Brother, sister in law, 5 year old nephew, and 7 month old nephew, lost everything; the entire house burned down, and even the family van was affected. If you know Erik, then you know he is a young man with a good heart, who always does his best to go out of his way to help others in their time of need; he is the type of human being that goes out of his way to give his last dollar to someone else who needs it more. As a close and personal friend, I ask you all, to please rally together and help in whatever way you can. Every donation helps, no matter how small. I truly appreciate your compassion, and sympathy for my friend Erik and his family. I have attached a link to the news channel and story of the fire when it happened, if you wish to read it. Above you can see a photo of the actual fire, which consumed everything. Thanks again to everyone, for your help, your prayers, and the love shown! God Bless!
DonationsSee top donations
- The PEGUES Family
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more