Help My Dad Fight Brain Cancer

My dad's name is Richard "Dick" Eubank. Firstly my dad has always been the best dad I could ask for. He is a great person; he's always opened his heart and house to people in need. He has always been there to support everybody in his life no matter what. He is truly one of those people that hope you can be like when you're older. On November 17th 2013 He was rushed to the hospital after suffering two bad seizures. Soon after we found out he had a brain tumor in the front right part of his brain the size of a nectarine. The tumor turned out to be an oligodendroglioma, a type of brain cancer. On February 5th he went to San Francisco to UCSF to try and remove it, they were able to get approximately 80% of the cancer removed but we are still going to fight to get the other 20% out, whatever it takes. The bills are going to be really hard on my family, I'm hoping that through this fundraiser we can help him fight by easing the financial burden. I know that often when we see posts like these we do feel empathy and we do want to help, but for some reason we don't do the last step and actually donate. If you can only do $5.00 please help us, every little bit adds up. I'm hoping that through social media sharing like Facebook I can get this to thousands of people. Even if you can't help financially please repost to help me get this to as many people as possible so we can get the much needed help to my Dad. I don't know what I would do without him and I know that if we all pull together we can fight this! If you have any questions at all please do message me  - Jessica
  • Mazda Fatemi 
    • $20 
    • 82 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 87 mos
  • Terrapin Allen 
    • $5 
    • 88 mos
  • Beverley Floyd 
    • $10 
    • 88 mos
  • Pam Cusic 
    • $10 
    • 88 mos
See all

Organizer

Jessica Diane Lowe 
Organizer
Eugene, OR
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more