We are proud of the impact we have continuously made, and we are excited to see where and how we can continue to change lives. Our Young Professionals Board is launching our annual fundraising campaign to ensure Cincinnati Works has the means to serve another generation.
We hope you will join us in investing in this transformational work. Every dollar counts:
• $25 covers costs for our JumpStart workshop, which trains our Members (clients) on job-search and job-retention skills
• $50 helps a Member with transportation to and from a new job before they receive their first paycheck
• $100 covers an evening of outreach in the urban core to get those living in poverty and involved with gun violence off the streets and back to work
• $150 defrays costs for tax preparation so we can provide it for free to our Members
• $250 pays for a one-on-one session with a Financial Coach to help Members build a budget, repair credit and develop assets
• $500 enables our employment specialists to conduct customized skill- and job-matching with our employer partners
• $1,000 covers multiple sessions with a Professional Development Coach to assess skills, resolve issues that are hindering their job search, and determine goals to guide Members on their career path
Eliminating poverty takes more than job placement. With our career and financial coaching services, we see an impact firsthand. Our goal is to raise $25,000 by September 30th. Help us get off to a great start by making your donation today. Your impact matters.