Home Lost to Fire

Hi, everyone! This past Thursday evening, my Uncle Juan and Aunt Gaby lost their home to an unexpected house fire. Three other adults, a 4-month baby, and two dogs were also affected; their two adult children, son-in-law, and grandchild. Unfortunately, my uncle lost his parrots to the fire and my aunt's relative sustained some burns to her arm. Nobody else was in the house when the fire broke out. LUCKILY! My uncle and his family lost EVERYTHING to the fire; their house they called home for the last 13 years, all their possessions and belongings, all their cherished family pictures that my Aunt had around the house. This was not just a house, this is Home where the entire family gathers for special occasions. My Uncle and Aunt are two of the most hardworking, loving, and caring individuals I know and they always welcome anyone to their home with open arms and a plate of tacos! I can only imagine the pain and sadness they are going thru right now. I ask you to have an open heart and donate to this family. I know times are hard for some of us, but any little bit helps. I thank you for taking the time to read this and for your donation. God Bless ❤
  • Carolina Brooks 
    • $27 
    • 36 mos
  • Rosaisela Rodriguez 
    • $25 
    • 36 mos
  • Lisa Fleck 
    • $125 
    • 36 mos
  • Olivia Busquets  
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Richard Quinonez  
    • $200 
    • 36 mos
See all


Juana Chavez 
Norco, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more