She lived in a remote location, so travel expenses kept adding to medical expenses ... especially with the need for appointments in the various places. She was moved to an assisted care facility approximately an hour from her home for her final days, which ended up being partially "out-of-pocket". This was an unplanned expense, especially after all the rest.
Please feel free to use this page simple to send messages to the family. If you do not wish to donate, here are some alternatives:
Okanogan Highlands Association, where she was an active member: http://okanoganhighlands.org/about/support
Bonaparte Scout Camp via Grand Columbia Council:
I would like to suggest some additional options, if monetary donations do not feel right to you:
- contact a genealogy resource to see if they have any holes that you can fill in for them
- spend a day with the kids making crafts
- plant a garden
- provide habitat for birds - see this website for ideas: http://www.nwf.org/How-to-Help/Garden-for-Wildlife/Create-a-Habitat.aspx?
- volunteer somewhere that has ties to Marge or her interests
- do something random & thoughtful for a stranger in her name
Thank you again for all the love that has been sent to this special lady. Thank you so very much!
DonationsSee top donations
- Dan Boyes
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more