While most of us were comfortable sleeping in our warm beds after a night of celebrating with friends and family, Joan, Peter, their son Sam, and dog Kelly were victims of a house fire that started in their chimney on Thanksgiving night. verona.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/no-injuries-reported-in-thanksgiving-day-fires
Fortunately they all got out safely, but their home was left uninhabitable and they are staying in a hotel which they entered only with the clothes they left the house with and jackets borrowed from neighbors on the night of the fire. Their son's room and childhood memories were forever destroyed as well as most all of their belongings, and part of their home.
Please join me in helping their family get back on their feet to start over and rebuild their home. We would love to raise $5,000.00 to get through the holidays. Together we can make their Christmas a special one to remember as they experience how many people care enough to help! Any amount of donation will make a difference!!
Please send this request to as many people as possible!
DonationsSee top donations
- Amy Paulus
- CARL AND PATRICE NOYES
- Gerald Meccia
- Scott Cumming
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more